A distinctive landmark built in 1986, One Culver has completed an exciting renovation led by world-renowned Gensler & Associates and OJB Landscape Architects to transform the iconic property into a premier mixed-use development. The property represents a rare opportunity combining office, creative mixed-use space, retail, restaurant and fitness centrally located to the amenities of Culver City and transportation corridors.
- Exterior and interior cladding
- Landscape and hardscape courtyards are repurposed into collaborative community areas for a wide range of uses, including small group meetings, large scale corporate events, product roll-outs and civic events.
- The new grand atrium space is an interactive and unique common areas in Southern California including a 90’ ceiling and 70’ state of the art media wall.
- Approximately 21,000 square feet has been designated for cafes and retail shops that reflect and extend the uniqueness of the Culver City community along Culver Boulevard.
- A new 13,000 square foot glass ‘jewel box’ studio space on the first floor.
- Additional building entries to enhance the connectivity of the building to the community.
- New modern, open stairways improve accessibility of lower level office spaces to the lobby, plaza, retail and collaborative areas.
- New creative way-finding and branding throughout the property.