A distinctive landmark built in 1986 for Sony Studios, One Culver is undergoing an exciting renovation led by world-renowned Gensler & Associates and OJB Landscape Architects to transform the iconic property into a premier mixed-use development. The property represents a rare opportunity combining office, creative mixed-use space, retail, restaurant and fitness centrally located to the amenities of Culver City and transportation corridors.
Renovations underway will include:
- Exterior and interior cladding that will dramatically modernize the landmark building.
- Landscape and hardscape courtyards will be repurposed into collaborative community areas for a wide range of uses, including small group meetings, large scale corporate events, product roll-outs and civic events.
- The new grand atrium space will be one of the most interactive and unique common areas in Southern California including a 90’ ceiling and 70’ state of the art media wall.
- Approximately 21,000 square feet has been designated for cafes and retail shops that reflect and extend the uniqueness of the Culver City community along Culver Boulevard.
- A new 13,000 square foot glass ‘jewel box’ creative space/office opportunity will be available on the first floor.
- Additional building entries to enhance the connectivity of the building to the community.
- New modern, open stairways will improve accessibility of lower level office spaces to the lobby, plaza, retail and collaborative areas.
- New creative way-finding and branding throughout the property.